Monday, January 6, 2014

Town Hall 7 Farming Layout

Here is an idea that I used for my TH7 farming layout, and it seemed to work fantastically.
As I demonstrated in the previous blog post, I like to triangulate those with three defenses (such as the mortar), and make squares with 4 or more (cannons and archer towers).  I had an extra cannon, I had to put it somewhere, anywhere helped.  I also place spring traps in strategic locations so that when giants attack they will be taken down.  I made sure to put each elixer and gold storage in a different area than the others.  Also, I put the storages at least two walls into the base to make them less accessible to wall breakers.  Because I was farming at the time, I decided to put my town hall in the corner, as well as my builders.  I always try to put my clan castle, and barbarian king close to the middle whenever I farm OR trophy hunt.  This base did exceptionally well.  It had plenty of traps, and the higher level walls definitely helped out a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment