Monday, January 13, 2014

Town Hall 3 Layout

You may have been reading these last few posts, and wonder why I am only posting for larger town hall levels, well, here is a post for the smallest people.  We were all at this level once, and here is how to do well!
This is a basic base.  Right now, 736 trophies is a good amount, and I never really lose, or gain too much here.  It is a perfect place to relax.  That is also why the town hall is out in the open.  It's not terribly attacked right now.  For a base this size, loot is all that matters, and not the town hall level.  I'm spending my gold faster than elixer, and that is why I have both elixer storages protected, but not the gold storage.  I spent all my gold, there is almost nothing in them (oh, and disregard the gold and elixer bars on the top right corner, those are stats for Smackaroonial's base).

For this town hall 3 base, you can see (as I have really focused on in recent posts) that I have really maxed everything out, and just barely am starting the town hall upgrade.  By the time the town hall is done, everything will either be done upgrading, or within minutes of it.

The biggest defensive strategy for a base this size, is having the mortar right smack dab in the middle. You can see that this is the biggest defense that I can have!  I also have my unprotected cannon close to  the mortar, so that the mortar can protect it a little better.

Ask me questions if you have them.  Comment below on what you want to know and I'll answer within a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment