Monday, March 3, 2014

March 17th Trophy Push

I have been getting a lot of questions lately about the trophy push that we are doing soon.  Here is what is going to happen:
1) The push will start on March 17th, and will go until the end of the season (2 weeks)
2) I will pull some people from Mayhem 2.0, and Mayhem 3.0, who are a higher level and will be able to get to a high trophy level, and put them in Mayhem 1.0
3) If Mayhem 2.0 wants to do their own push, I think that would be a good idea.  However, I have decided (and my wallet decided too) that I will only be able to give gift cards for a couple of people in Mayhem 1.0 after the push.
4) To prepare for the push, you will need to upgrade as many defenses as possible, don't worry about upgrading walls yet, just get the defenses as high as possible.  During the push, try not to upgrade too many defensive buildings, as that will make your base more vulnerable.  Upgrade walls instead, that doesn't take time, and doesn't make a building useless for a couple days.

I have some pretty good expectations: I expect everyone in town hall 7 to be able to get to gold 1, and possibly crystal 3 or 2.  During the last push we had a few TH7 get to Crystal 3 and 2.  I expect everyone with TH8 to get to Crystal 2 as a minimum, and possibly Crystal 1 or Master 3.  I expect everyone with TH9 to get to Crystal 1, or Master 3, or 2.  And for TH10, you have to get to at least Master 3 or higher.  We will be able to do this!  It will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment